I study the formation and evolution of galaxies in the early universe, with particular focus on the kinematics, chemical evolution and stellar populations of galaxies at high redshift, and on interactions between galaxies and the intergalactic medium.
- "Galactic Outflows in Absorption and Emission: Near-UV Spectroscopy of Galaxies at 1<z<2" D. K. Erb, A. M. Quider, A. L. Henry, C. L. Martin. 2012, Astrophysical Journal, 759, 26
- "Filamentary Large-scale Structure Traced by Six Lyα Blobs at z=2.3" D. K. Erb, M. Bogosavljević, C. C. Steidel. 2011, Astrophysical Journal Letters, 740, 31
- "Physical Conditions in a Young, Unreddened, Low Metallicity Galaxy at High Redshift" D. K. Erb, M. Pettini, A. E. Shapley, C. C. Steidel, D. R. Law, N. A. Reddy. 2010, Astrophysical Journal, 719, 1168
- "A Model for Star Formation, Gas Flows and Chemical Evolution in Galaxies at High Redshifts" D. K. Erb. 2008, Astrophysical Journal, 674, 151
- "The Mass-Metallicity Relation at z>2" D. K. Erb, A. E. Shapley, M. Pettini, C. C. Steidel, N. A. Reddy, K. L. Adelberger. 2006, Astrophysical Journal, 644, 813